Coastal KZN TVET College hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Director. The application will close on 30th November 2018 @ 12:35.
Location: KwaZulu Natal
Salary: R356 289–R419 679 P/A
Coastal KZN TVET College advertised post is as follows:
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: FACILITIES & INFRASTRUCTURE
- An appropriate bachelor’s degree/ National Diploma (NQF level 6/7) in Civil Engineering specialising in construction.
- A post graduate qualification in Project Management will be an added advantage
- Position requires an individual with a conceptual understanding of the rules and standards governing the project administration and management and to ensure that the requirements for each project are spelt out by the job packaging/statutory requirements.
- Further requirements are risk management experience in project management
- Good communication, written and spoken skills
- Proficiency analysing and solving problems related to projects
- Outstanding human relations, skills evident in the ability to work with the team and excellence in gathering help needed in developing a working project management plan
- Strong ability to give attention to details as well as tested organizational skills.
- A driver’s licence is a pre-requisite
How to apply
Check full details below…