Civilian Secretariat for Police Service is offering Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2020.
Closing Date: 27th March 2020
Duration: 24 Months
Stipend: R6 083.70 pm
Civilian Secretariat for Police Service advertised internship programmes are as follows:
- INTERNAL AUDIT REF NO: CSP/08/2020 (X1 POST) – National Diploma/Bcom Degree Auditing / Accounting.
- RISK MANAGEMENT REF NO: CSP/09/2020 (X1 POST) – National Diploma / Degree Risk Management / Commerce / Financial Management.
- CIVILIAN OVERSIGHT, MONITORING AND EVALUATION REF NO: CSP/10/2020 (X1 POST) – National Diploma/Degree in Development Studies, Public Administration or Social Sciences in Policing, Criminology, Sociology, Population Studies.
- POLICY DEVELOPMENT & RESEARCH REF NO: CSP/11/2020 (X1 POST) – Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences with a module on research methodology and policy development.
- COMMUNICATIONS REF NO: CSP/12/2020 (X1 POST) – National Diploma / Bcom Degree Graphic Designs.
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY REF NO: CSP/13/2020 (X1 POST) – National Diploma / BSc Degree Information Technology / Computer Science.
- Must be between ages 18 –35.
- Be a South African citizen.
- Must have no criminal record.
- Applicants must be unemployed and never participated in an internship programme previously.
How to apply
Applications must be forwarded to: Private Bag X922 Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered to 217 Pretorius Street, Van Erkom Arcade building 7th floor, Pretoria at the Reception. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered. NB: Please ensure that your application reaches this office before 17h00 on week-days.
Interested candidates should forward a completed Z83 Form obtained from any Public Service Department.
ENQUIRIES: Mr BK Shiphamele / Mr S Matsapola Tel No: (012)393-4359/2500