Civilian Secretariat for Police Service hereby invites applications for recruitment o the post of Audit and Risk Committee Members. The application will close on 31st May 2019.
Civilian Secretariat for Police Service advertised post is as follows:
- AUDIT AND RISK COMMITTEE MEMBERS REF NO: CSP/02/2019 (X3 POSTS)
- Applicants must be in possession of a graduate qualification in the field of Accounting, Internal Auditing, Risk Management, Information Communication Technology, or Law.
- Possession of a CA (SA), CIA, CISA, CFE qualification will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must have a sound experience in Internal Audit, Governance and Risk Management, Information Communication Technology, Strategy Development, Implementation and Monitoring, Legal and External Auditing.
- A proven record of service or membership of the following Committees: Audit Committee, Risk Management Committee, IT Steering Committee, Ethics Committee and/or any Governance Body.
- Attributes and skills: Independence, integrity, objectivity, reliability, sound knowledge of Public Sector environment, knowledge of governance and risk management principles and control processes, good communication skills, strong leadership skills, knowledge of the Public Administration Industry.
- Independence from all operations of the Civilian Secretariat for Police Service.
How to apply
Applications must be mailed timeously to Private Bag X922 Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered to 217 Pretorius Street, Van Erkom Arcade building 7th floor, Pretoria at the Reception. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered. No late applications will be accepted.
Applications must be submitted on the prescribed application form Z.83 of the Public Service Act form only, (i.e. application for employment form), obtainable from any Public Service Department or any Public Service and Administration website or recruitment office within the Secretariat for Police Service.
ENQUIRIES: Ms L Maisela Tel No: (012) 393 1916/ 012 321 0638