City Power Johannesburg (SOC) Limited invites suitable applicants to apply for Internships Programme for 2018 / 2019. Applicants are invited from unemployment graduate between 18 and 35 years of age.
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 4 May 2018
Field of Studies:
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy / Light Current)
- Internal Auditing
- Risk Management
- Environment mental Health Management
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Logistics Management
- Other (Specify on the Application Form)
- You must be an undergraduate university student in your Final Year of study .
- You must be in the relevant field of st udy with a minimum ave rage total percentage mark of 70 % . Or
- You must have completed your studies not employed seeking assistance with work exposure to bridge the gap between theory and practice.
- You must be a South African Citizen ( female applicants will have an added advantage to address employment equity targets of the company)
The following documents must accompany your application form:
- An application form which is obtainable from the contact details below;
- Certified copy of academic transcript (only if you are currently an undergraduate university student);
- Certified copy of statements of results (only if you have completed your degree studies) ;
- Certified copy of Matric certificate ( Grade 12 ) ;
- Certified copy of South African Identity Document;
Who we think will be a great fit…
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe and in South Africa within Johannesburg continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of electricity, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (prefer red, but not required)
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the electricity industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision – making
How to Apply
Kindly forward your Applications to [email protected] quoting “Graduates Internship 2018” . In case of further information regarding this advertisement, please contact: The assigned Administrators, Thabiso Dlamini 011 490 7398 or Rebecca Manoto 011 490 7205 or Sindiswa Mzimela 011 490 7511. Write to [Talent Acquisition Department: BURSARIES, City Power (SOC) Limited, P.O. Box 38766, Booysens, 2016]
NB : Faxed applications will not be considered . Download the Application Form for Employment (Graduates Internship)_2018
- Applicants must not e that further checks will be conducted once they have been shortlisted and that their participation/ appointment will be subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include qualification authentication, criminal records and references.
- The intern ship programme is a 12 month programme and permanent employment upon the completion of the programme cannot be guaranteed.
- Please include certified copies of your qualifications with your application.
- No walk – ins for this advert only emailed CV’s will be acceptable.
City Power is an Employment Equity Employer; therefore, preference for this bursary/ position will be given to candidates whose appointme nt will enhance representivity (especially Gender [ female ]). If you do not hear from us within 2 months of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.