Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Manager. The application will close on 22nd February 2019.
Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) advertised post is as as follows:
- Senior Manager: Information Assurance
- Degree or diploma in ICT with certification in at least one of the following or equivalent: CISA, CRISC, CGEIT, CISM and CISSP
- 10 years’ experience in ICT and/or Information Security Management and ICT Risk Management
- 6 years’ experience in Business Continuity and/or Disaster Recovery Management and IT Audit.
- Knowledge of relevant trends and best practice in the IT and operations field and the ability to incorporate these practically into changes and revisions to the CIPC IT and operations architecture, policy and process framework as appropriate
- Experience in corporate governance issues such as privacy, regulatory and standards compliance, auditing, business continuity and disaster recovery as the relate to information systems
- Experience in security/systems engineering , business continuity/enterprise resilience, forensic investigation and threat analysis
- Experience in risk assessment of information assets to be protected and identification of asset vulnerabilities
- Experience in developing and implementing a risk management plan which details the countermeasures that involve mitigating, eliminating, accepting, or tranfering the risks
- Experience in relevant frameworks which guide the actions for prevention, detection, and response to threats and implementation thereof
How to apply