CHIETA invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2018 / 2019 academic year.
Closing Date: 31 July 2018 @ 15:00
Location: South Africa
The CHIETA has established a bursary Programme to offer financial assistance to young South Africans who qualify to undertake full- time studies at any accredited South African Public Tertiary Institution within the following subsectors:
- Petroleum Base
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Base Chemicals
- Speciality Chemicals
- Surface Coatings
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Polymer Technology
- Environmental Science
- Industrial Engineering
- Operations Management
- Bachelor of Science
- South African citizen
- Youth between the age of 16 to 35 who do not have any other bursary funding
- Applicants who have recently completed Grade 12 / Matric with Mathematics and Physical Science or
- Applicants who registered with a Tertiary Institution and have passed all their modules of their previous semester year.
- Such applicants must already be studying at an accredited South African Tertiary Institution in one of the above mentioned fields of study.
- Applicants must complete in full the Bursary Application form which is available on the CHIETA website
- Attach a certified ID copy (not older than 3 months)
- Attach a certified copy of final Grade 12 results or recent statement ofresults.
- Certified proof of registration from a Tertiary Institution to be submitted before contract signing if awarded the bursary.
How to apply