Council on Higher Education (CHE) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Researcher. The application will close on 19th July 2019.
Council on Higher Education (CHE) advertised post is as follows:
- RESEARCHER: QUALITY ASSURANCE AND PROMOTION COORDINATION
- Master’s degree in Education or in a relevant discipline withinthe Social Sciences and/or Humanities. PhD in the same fields of study would be an added advantage;
- At least 5 years’ research experience in education policy or other areas of social development policy;
- At least 5 years’ project management experience in a research and/or teaching and learning environment;
- Excellent computer skills, including the use of statistical data analysis packages;
- Demonstrable understanding of the National Qualifications Frameworks (NQFs) with particular emphasis on the South African NQF and the associated suite of policies;
- Demonstrable ability to author or co-author technical reports, academic papers and other research outputs; and
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven work environment.
How to apply
Applications must be forwarded to Fempower Personnel, for attention Ms. Lebogang Madika via e-mail to [email protected] by fax to 086 602 3541 or hand delivered to 10 Girton Road, Parktown North, Johannesburg
To apply pleasesubmit a completed job application form available from the CHE website (www.che.ac.za/newsroom/vacancies).
Further details pertaining to conditions of service including remuneration are available from +27 12 349 3872 or email [email protected]