Council for Geoscience (CGS) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist. The application will close on 5th June 2019.
Council for Geoscience (CGS) advertised post is as follows:
- Scientist – Geo & Rem
- BSc (Hons) in Geophysics or equivalent plus 4 years’ experience in geophysics and SACNASP registration or
- MSc in Geophysics or equivalent with no experience in geophysics and SACNASP registration.
- Ability to conduct geo-scientific investigations and research independently.
- Ability to present geo-scientific investigations in a written report.
- Ability to present scientific papers to members of staff or externally.
- Ability to work in a team setting and provide guidance to junior members of a team.
- Ability to mentor and coach junior scientists.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please send your application to [email protected] . Position reference is (Scientist – Geo & Rem), Please quote the position reference when submitting your application.