Council for GeoScience (CGS) is offering Corporate Services Graduate / Internship opportunity for 2020.
Closing Date: 18th September 2020
Duration: 24 Months
- Degree in Maths, Statistics, Informatics or Data analysis
- Attention to details
- Well organised and ability to prioritise own work
- Meets deadlines
- Report writing
- Good interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Speak English at business fluency level
- Academic transcript
- A certified South African identity document (SA citizen by birth)
- Brief Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of residence
How to apply
Please send your application to: [email protected] Please quote the position title as reference when submitting your application. Please ensure that all documents are certified
For more information on the CGS Internship programme, please contact Neo Ledwaba on 012 841 1911 or email [email protected]