Central Karoo District Municipality is offering Financial Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2020.
Location: Western Cape
Closing Date: 17th July 2020
Duration: 24 Months
Stipend: R100 000 per annum
- A three-year Degree or National Diploma with majors in Accounting, Economics, or Finance including either Risk Management and/or Auditing.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in English and Afrikaans.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Windows Spreadsheet applications.
- Financial accounting related work experience (a recommendation).
- A driver’s license will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
How to apply
Applications on the official application form of the Council must be forwarded to the Municipal Manager, J JONKERS : ACTING MUNICIPAL MANAGER, Private Bag X560, Beaufort West, 6970.
Enquiries may be directed to Gerda van Zyl on Tel. (023) 449-1000.