Cederberg Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Technician. The application will close on 27th March 2020.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R384 408.12 –R498 990.60 per annum
Cederberg Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- TECHNICIAN INFRASTRUCTURE (CEDERBERG)
- National Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Code B driving license
- Proficiency in at least 2 of the official languages of the Western Cape (Afrikaans, English or Xhosa)
- Good supervision, human relations, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to give attention to detail
- High level of responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to deal with conflict situations
- Computer literate in office applications
- Financial control skills
- Three (3) years civil engineering experience.
How to apply
Forward your application in your own handwriting on the prescribed application form to: The Municipal Manager: Private Bag X2 Clanwilliam, 8135 Mark the Envelope clearly: Application for Vacancy. Application forms are available from the municipal offices and the municipal website: www.cederbergmunicipality.co.za and must be completed in the applicants own handwriting.
ENQUIRIES: MR. E SAMPSON, Tel (027) 482 8000