Cederberg Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Chief Supply Chain Practitioner. The application will close on 14th February 2020.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R303 259.80 – R393 640.20 per annum
Cederberg Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- CHIEF SUPPLY CHAIN PRACTITIONER, NOTICE NR: 06/2020
- Three-year relevant tertiary qualification in Supply Chain Management/Financial Management
- National Certificate: Municipal Finance Management
- Code B driver’s licence
- Fluency in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape province
- Computer literacy in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Accounting skills
- Attention to detail
- Administration skills
- Protocol and business ethics
- Good communication abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sound time management
- Three years’ relevant experience.
How to apply
Forward your application in your own handwriting on the prescribed application form to: The Municipal Manager: Private Bag X2 Clanwilliam, 8135 Mark the Envelope clearly: Application for Vacancy. Application forms are available from the municipal offices and the municipal website: www.cederbergmunicipality.co.za and must be completed in the applicants own handwriting.
ENQUIRIES: Mr H Witbooi on tel: (027) 482 8000