Cape Winelands Municipality hereby invites applicants to apply for vacant jobs posts (vacancies).
Location: Stellenbosch, Paarl, Ceres, Worcester and Robertson
Closing Date: 27 August 2018 @ 16:00
All Inclusive Annual Salary: R60,000.00
Cape Winelands District Municipality advertised posts are as follows:
COMMUNITY SERVICE ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH PRACTITIONER (One-year Contract Appointment)
- Delivering of effective municipal health services in accordance with the National Health Act, 2003 (Act No 61 of 2003), organisational policies and statutory requirements
- National Diploma in Environmental Health
- Proof of current registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa
- Valid Code B driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills in at least two of the three languages of the Western Cape Province
- Computer literacy
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and project management skills
- Ability to function effectively in stressful situations
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated.
How to apply
The closing date for applications is regarded the date on which minimum requirements as stipulated in this advertisement should be met by applicants. No supplementary documents will be accepted after the closing date. Applicants must acquire the prescribed application form from Ms N Gaula on (021) 888 5159 and Mr TS Herling on (021) 888 5120. Originally completed applications, accompanied by originally-certified true copies of qualification certificates (degrees, diplomas, academic records, certificates, school certificates, etc) as well as required driver’s licenses, Professional Driver’s Permits and registration certificates from professional bodies, where applicable, are to be submitted to the Municipal Manager, Cape Winelands District Municipality, P.O. Box 100, Stellenbosch, 7599 in a sealed envelope and endorsed with the relevant post name on the envelope.
It should be noted that applications that do not adhere to the above mentioned prescriptions will not be considered, neither will late, faxed and / or electronic applications be considered.
Please note that, should no feedback be received by 30 November 2018 candidates may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful.