Breede Valley Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Librarian. The applications will close on 23rd August 2019 @ 12:00.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R222 888.00 –R289 284.00 p.a.
Breede Valley Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- National Diploma in Library and Information studies;
- 2 years relevant library experience
- Code B driver’s licence;
- Supervisory and management skills;
- Computer literacy (Word/Excel/Internet searches on intermediate level);
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluent in two of the provinces three official languages of the Western Cape;
- Good writing and calculating skills;
- Be able to work independently;
- Ability to interpret and implement relevant library and municipal policies and procedures.
How to apply
To apply in assured confidence, please send your Application form, CV, certified copies of qualifications and covering letter (including details of at least 3 contactable referees and the relevant reference number) to The Human Resources Manager, Breede Valley Municipality, Private Bag x3046, Worcester, 6850, or email to [email protected]
For enquiries contact the Human Resource Office -Liezel Alberts at 023348 4961.