Breede Valley municipality is offering graduate / internship opportunities for 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Closing Date: 9th May 2019 @ 12:00
Duration: 3 year fixed term contract
Stipend: R100 000.00 p.a
Breede Valley municipality advertised internship is as follows:
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INTERN x5
- B.Comm degree, National Diploma or equivalent, preferably majoring in Accounting;
- Sound knowledge of General Recognised Accounting Practice (GRAP);
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Be computer literate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel applications.
How to apply
To apply in assured confidence, please send your Application form, CV, certified copies of qualifications and covering letter(including details of at least 3 contactable referees and the relevant reference number) to The Human Resources Manager, Breede Valley Municipality, Private Bag x3046, Worcester, 6850, or email to [email protected]
For enquiries contact the Human Resource Office -Liezel Alberts at 023 348 4961.