Bitou Local Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior SCM Practitioner. The application will close o 28th May 2019 @ 14:00.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R 246 977.40 –R 320 600.42 p.a
Bitou Local Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- SENIOR SCM PRACTITIONER: DEMAND & LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT NOTICE 185 of 2019
- To coordinate, control demand management and apply logistics and disposal management practices
- Formulate, implement and monitor the annual demand management plan (inclusive of strategic and operational procurement plan), procurement strategy, needs/expenditure/commodity analysis
- Apply logistics and disposal management practices and procedures in order to administer and manage the receipt ,safeguarding and issuing of store items
- Execute prescribed procurement practices, orders, requisitions, assessing patrons’ needs, dispatch goods
- Administer and control specific accounting procedures associated with disposal management
- Administer the disposal of obsolete items/ goods
- Maintain a database of redundant materials/ goods.
How to apply
Application forms are available on the Bitou website (www.bitou.gov.za). A comprehensive CV, original certified copies of Identification documents, qualifications, and driver’s license must accompany the application form and must be posted /hand delivered to the Human Resources Section, Bitou Municipality, Private Bag X1002; Plettenberg Bay; 6600.
For general enquiries contact Mr. JWilliamsor Ms LClarkon telephone no: 044 501 3418.