Bitou Local Municipality is offering Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2020.
Location: Western Cape
Closing Date: 7th October 2020
Duration: 24 Months
Stipend: R5000.00 per annum
- Graduate with a major in Computer Science, Information Technology or any relevant major.
- Young people who have completed a NQF level 6 qualification or higher in ICT (Degree or National Diploma) from a registered Higher Education Institution.
- The applicant must reside within the Bitou Municipal area.
- Be able to communicate in two official languages of the Western Cape.
- Be literate and proficient in the usage of contemporary computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Be able to communicate at all levels.
How to apply
Application forms are available on the Bitou website (www.bitou.gov.za); A detailed CV of no more than five pages plus original certified copies of qualifications must be attached to the application form and must be posted /hand delivered to the Human Resources Section, Bitou Municipality, Private Bag X1002; Plettenberg Bay; 6600.
For any other enquiries you can contact Mr. J Williams or Ms. L Clark
on telephone no: 044 501 3067.