Bergrivier Local Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Manager. The application will close on 6th May 2019 @ 15:00.
Location: Western Cape
Bergrivier Local Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- MANAGER: ADMINISTRATION (PIKETBERG)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent NQF 7 qualification relevant to Municipal Administration ·
- Compliance with the relevant Minimum Competency Levels as prescribed in Government Gazette 29967 as amended ·
- Good supervision, management, financial, human relations, interpersonal and communication skills ·
- Proficiency in at least two (2) of the official languages of the Western Cape (Afrikaans/English/Xhosa – Read, Write and Speak) ·
- Ability to give attention to detail ·
- High level of responsibility · Ability to work under pressure ·
- Ability to deal with conflict situations ·
- Code B Driver’s License ·
- Five (5) years relevant experience in the key performance areas.
How to apply
A covering letter with at least three (3) contactable references, must accompany the completed prescribed application form (available on request at Tel. 022 913 6000 or on the municipality’s website www.bergmun.org.za) with certified copies of the necessary qualification, certificates, ID document, driver’s license and a Curriculum Vitae (Maximum of three (3) pages), (only one per application form), to reach the Municipal offices, Piketberg or mailed to P.O. Box 60, Piketberg 7320 for the attention of Ms W Terry Thomas (Human Resources Officer: Provision and Administration) by no later than the closing date. NO FAXES OR ELECTRONIC APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Enquiries: Mr JWA Kotzee at (022) 913 6000