Bergrivier Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Foreperson. The application will close on 16th August 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R 256 872-00 annually
Bergrivier Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- FOREPERSON: FACILITIES MANAGEMENT (VELDDRIF)
- Grade 12 with a technical and preferably horticultural background · Code EB driving license
- Proficiency in at least 2 of the official languages of the WC (read, write & speak) · High level of responsibility
- Ability to give attention to detail
- Good supervision, human relations, interpersonal and communication skills
- Conflict handling skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Required to work outside normal working hours during emergencies and planned overtime
- Two (2) years relevant experience in key performance areas.
How to apply
A covering letter with three contactable references, must accompany the completed prescribed application form (available on request at Tel. 022 913 6000 or on the municipality’s website www.bergmun.org.za) with certified copies of the necessary qualification certificates and a Curriculum Vitae (Maximum of 3 pages), to reach the Municipal offices, Piketberg or mailed to P O Box 60, Piketberg 7320 for the attention of Ms. W Terry Thomas (Human Resources Officer: Provisioning and Administration).
Enquiries: Mr D Carolissen at (022) 913 6000