Beaufort West Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Clerk. The application will close on 18th October 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R10 262.17 pm
Beaufort West Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- SENIOR CLERK: COMMITTEES –KORP 17
- Grade 12.
- A formal qualification with languages as majors will serve as a recommendation.
- Outstanding writing skills in English and Afrikaans to record council decisions correctly
- Must have outstanding typing skills
- Computer Literacy in MS Office applications & Adobe Acrobat Professional
- 3 years’ experience specifically relating to agendas & minutes in a formal corporate/local government working environment
- Must be fit and healthy
- Willing to attend all meetings after hours.
How to apply
Completed applications should be sent to or handed in at – The Municipal Manager, Private Bag 582, Beaufort-West, 6970 or Municipal Office, 112 Donkin Street, Beaufort West 6970.
Full particulars and prescribed application forms can be obtained from the website: www.beaufortwestmun.co.za or mrs. L Barnard/ms. IF Dourie at telephone 023-4148100.