BANKSETA invites suitable applicants to apply for Letsema Learnership Programme for 20198. The advertised learnerships are for NQF5 Certificate in Banking Service Advice relevant to the Banking sector.
Location: East Londown, Johannesburg, Midrand, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Nelspruit, Kimberley, Polokwane, Witbank, Klerksdorp / Potchefstroom
Closing Date: 31 August 2018
Duration: 12 months
- A valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass of 50% in English AND a minimum pass of 50% in Accounting or a minimum of 50% Mathematics OR a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, or religious institution
- Present a professional image
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Under the age of 35 as at 1 February 2019
- Not involved in any other studies from 1 Jan 2019 to 31 Dec 2019
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
How to apply
All application forms to reach Kelly on or before 31 August 2018.