BANKSETA invites suitable applicants to apply for Kuyasa Learnership Programme for 2019. The advertised learnerships are for NQF5 Certificate in Management Development relevant to the Banking sector.
Location: Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban
Closing Date: 31 August 2018
Duration: 12 months
Field of Studies
- Human Resources
- Risk Management
- Information Technology
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- A completed 3 year tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Risk Management, Information Technology, Marketing, Financial Accounting, Financial Management or Law.
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, or religious institution.
- Present a professional image
- Verified qualification certificate
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit (ITC) AND no criminal record
- Currently not participating in a learnership/Internship Programme
- Under the age of 30 on the year that the learnership/Internshipis recruiting for
- Not involved in any other studies on the year that the learnership/Internship is recruiting for
- Person with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
How to apply
All application forms to reach Kelly on or before 31 August 2018.
- Download the application form
- Apply online at www.kelly.co.za
- Dial 087 354 5569 and request that a form be faxed or e-mailed to you
Employment equity targets will apply. Candidates not contacted for an interview by the end of November 2017, should assume that their application was unsuccessful.