Agricultural Research Council (ARC) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Researcher. The application will close on 5th July 2019.
Agricultural Research Council (ARC) advertised post is as follows:
- RESEARCHER: FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY—(RE ADVERTISEMENT)
- PhD in food Consumer Science or Food Science and Technology with at least 5 years experience
- Specialised knowledge in sensory and consumer research and research analysis prin-ciples.
- National/International scientific recognition: Presentations at scientific and/or non-scientific forums, publication of articles as author or co-author
- Public speaking (presentations, radio, poster exhibits) at workshop/meetings/forums, tertiary institution, courses including talks/lectures. Popular publications: Publications in popular journals
- Candidates must have good conceptual, analytical and writing skills
- Ability to respect and maintain confidentiality
- A vehicle and a valid SA driver’s license.
How to apply
Applications accompanied by covering letter, detailed CV (including certificates, supporting documents, copy of drivers’ license and nationality. NB: Non RSA Citizens/ work permit holders must attach certified copies, as well as the names and particulars of three (3) trace-able referees, must be sent to: [email protected]
Enquiries should be directed to Dr NA Maiwashe, Tel: (012) 672 9028 or Mr. Magidigidi, tel: (012) 672 9104.