Agricultural Research Council (ARC) hereby invites South African citizens who are unemployed science, engineering and technology graduates (18 to 35 years of age) to apply for Internship / Graduate Programme for 2018 / 2019.
Check full details below …
Unemployed Science, Engineering and Technology Graduates Required to Volunteer in the DST’s National Youth Service Programme.
Six internship positions Vacancies available:
- Animal Science: Sero-diagnosis of Bacterial Diseases; Food Safety; Reproductive Physiology; Animal Breeding and Genetics; Food (Meat and Milk) Science; Animal Nutrition; Rangeland or Pasture Science; Bacteriology; Bioinformatics and Immunology; Molecular and Classical Virology; Classical Parasitology and Entomology
- Agricultural Economics and Capacity Development: Agricultural Economics; Statistics; Mathematical Statistics; Econometrics; Agricultural Extension; Socio-Economics and Biometry
- Natural Resource Management: GIS; Earth Observation; Land Water Management; Pedology; Agrometeorology; Soil Science, Microbiology; Biochemistry; Soil Physics, Natural Science
- Agro-processing:Biofuels and Renewable Energy; Food Technology; Post Harvest; Rubber/Latex Research
- Plant Science: Agronomy/crop Science, Plant Physiology, Weed Science, Plant Breeding, Food Science and Technology
How to apply
Interested youth, who meet the qualifications, are invited to submit a covering letter indicating why they want to volunteer, in which province they are residing and the province of their choice. Candidates should also include curriculum vitae, certified copies of ID and qualifications, and all their contact details. To view a list of current participating organisations, please visit our website: http://www.arc.agric.za/VacanciesExternal/Pages/default.aspx
Applications can be hand delivered to :
Human Resource Development
Department Agricultural Research Council
1134 Park Street
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the screening outcomes. All travel and relocation costs will be for the candidates’ own expenses.
All enquiries: Ndikho Mbuce Tel: (012) 427 9815