Airports Company South Africa (ACSA) hereby invites applications for Internship Programme for 2018 /2019. The available ACSA Internships are as follows: General Management, Financial Management, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Research and Development, Supply Chain Management and many more.
Closing Date: 22 December 2017
Location: Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban
Period: 18-24 Months
Check full details below …
Exciting opportunities exist for suitably qualified matriculants and graduates to gain professional experience by joining Airports Company South Africa’s Internship Programmes.
If you have a passion for aviation and want to combine it with your career choice, then Airports Company South Africa offers a wide range of career opportunities.
The Internship Programme is designed for motivated and driven individuals. The highly pressurized environment will require individuals with strong learning potential and the ability to work within a team. This programme calls for individuals with exceptional integrity and strong work ethics and values.
Applicants who are unemployed, South African citizens aged between 18 – 30 years, no criminal record, are fluent in English with good written ad verbal communication skills are encouraged to apply for the following exciting internship opportunities:
- General Management – Degree / Diploma in Business Administration
- Commercial – Degree / Diploma in Statistics / Economics
- Corporate Affairs – Degree / Diploma in Communication / Marketing / Public Relations / Events Management
- Enterprise Asset Management – Degree / Diploma in Quantity Surveying / Civil / Construction Engineering
- Financial Management – Degree / Diploma in Financial Managment / Accounting
- Human Resources Management – Degree / Diploma in Human Resources Management / Development
- Information Technology – Degree / Diploma in Information Technology / ITIL / A+ / N+
- Governance, Risk, Audit – Degree / Diploma in Internal Auditing / Risk Management
- Legal – Degree / Diploma in Law
- Occupational Health and Safety -Degree / Diploma / BTech in Safety / Risk Management or related
- Projects – Degree / Diploma / BTech in Projects / Building / Environment / Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Industrial Engineering or related property management & development
- Research and Development – Degree / Diploma in Research
- Property Management / Development – Degree / Diploma in Property Development / Management / Planning
- Supply Chain Management – Degree / Diploma in Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Purchasing Management
How to apply
Email CV and proof of relevant qualifications to [email protected]